MAGGOTS ON KITCHEN CEILING

About this site Forums Maggots help MAGGOTS ON KITCHEN CEILING

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  James 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

curl

I WAKE UP EVERY MORNING WITH MAGGOTS ON MY KITCHEN CEILING AND I DONT KNOW WH, HOW DO I GET RID OF THEM FOREVER THIS IS DRIVING ME INSANE .WE HAD THE HOUSE SPRAYED A FEW WEEKS AGO AND I SAID TO MY HUSBAND THERE MUST BE SOMETHING DEAD IN THE ROOF BUT WE CANT SMELL ANYTHING SO PLEASE HELP ME GET RID OF MAGGOTS FOREVER ANY SUGGESTIONS

James

Have you been into the roof yet to take a look?

mwhite9200

Had a similar situation with maggots on the ceiling..DISGUSTING creatures!!! After several days of cleaning and them reapperaring.. I decided to call a pest control guy. He told me that they flies that were in my house previously had laid eggs in my kitchen garbage..the maggots were also living up under the fridge..they tend to like warm places. Clean the garbage can with hot water and bleach, as well as moving the fridge and cleaning that area. Maggot free.. I can sleep peacefully now,Thank God!! Can even start cooking again. Will have to shop for a closed lid kicthen garbage.

James

The closed lid kitchen garbage is a DEFINITE must. A lot of food and other rotting items could go in there where the flies could have a feast!

Good luck, and I hope you buy a cool one :D

Jo700

I’ve just discovered Maggots on my kitchen ceiling. My kitchen bin has a lid and is in a cupboard under the sink, so nothing is exposedd. My fridge is contained in a built in unit as part of the kitchen and I can’t check behind it or move it. I am generally pretty OCD about cleanliness and there is no food out or mess. I can’t get into the roof space above the kitchen as it’s too high and too low a pitch to crawl into.
    HELP – where have they come from?? what are they living off?

James

They could literally be coming from anywhere. Though, if they’re on the ceiling, make sure they’re actually maggots and not a type of moth larvae.

Try follow their trail and see if you can spot the source.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.